Announcements & News
For up to date North Kingstown COVID-19 Response visit https://www.northkingstown.org/775/5865/Covid-19
We will be offering modified programming and summer camp options this year due to the COVID-19 Crisis
How Can I Register?
- Online https://nkrec.recdesk.com/Community
- By mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Drop of using one of the 2 drop boxes located at 100 Fairway Drive
- Or make an appointment to complete the packet by calling 401-268-1540
We do have financial aid available, right now the Town Hall is closed. In order to apply for financial aid please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided with the application packet. Once you have the packet you can:
- Print and mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown RI 02852 attn Rec
- Print it complete and scan or fax it back to email@example.com // 401-583-4140
- Drop off at 100 Fairway Drive anytime in one of the 2 drop boxes located outside the building OR
- Make an appointment to receive and complete packet by calling 268-1540
We will be offering 'off hours' registration for all summer programming, financial aid, and beach pass sales at 100 Fairway Drive on the following dates/times:
- Wednesday June 3rd 4:30pm-7:00pm
- Sunday June 14 9am-12pm
- Saturday June 20 12pm-4pm
During these off-hour times we will only allow 4 individuals in the building at once.
There will be a sign and a clipboard near the entrance to the building. Please write your name and phone number and we will call you when it is your turn to come inside. Please wait in your car.
We will have all the paperwork needed for you to complete for any registration for Recreation as well as beach passes. Masks are required. Cash or check payment only, if possible, bring a pen but we will have some available.
The North Kingstown Town Beach will open Memorial Day Weekend
We will be checking for beach passes. Please see forms and documents for Mail In beach pass purchases and information on how we will be selling beach passes starting 5/18/20
1. Go to menu/ log in in top right corner of homepage.
2. Choose create an account. You will set up the account with yourself as owner of the account and then enter your children under household members (you cannot register for programs until you add your children)
3. Use the menu icon or tabs in top row again to go to programs and select programs.
4. Select a program name for a complete description and details of Program.
Convenience Fee For Credit/Debit Card Transactions